Author Archives: nikefreerun

Fifa: Diving is a cancer in football

Fifa: Diving is a cancer in football

football diving

Vice president of the Federation of International Football Association (Fifa) Jim Boyce said he believes the practice of diving or pretending to fall into “cancer in the sport of football.”

Boyce’s statement is his reaction after watching video footage of Luis Suarez as Liverpool’s players fell to the ground in a match Liverpool against Stoke which ended goalless at Anfield today mingg.
“I’ve seen a few incidents and Suarez incidents, and for me it was nothing more than a fraudulent act,” he said.
“[Diving] into cancer in this sport. If it is very clear that it was a pretense, the perpetrators should be severely punished.”
Last September, Stoke manager Tony Pulis asked the Football Association (FA) to punish the players found guilty of diving to the suspension and played in three games last Sunday Pulis said Suarez should be punished it.
Boyce added that he also thought that the action was very important even if the incident was missed by the referee.
“The actions that can be dealt with retrospectively by disciplinary committees, and it is done in some associations, I believe that it is the right thing,” said Boyce.
“Sometimes it is very difficult for referees to judge whether something is cheating or fair and if the players do the diving, their task becomes more severe.”
Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers defends Suarez.
“At the moment there seems to be a set of rules for Luis and another rule for everybody except him,” Rodgers said.

De Angelis Replace Spies at Laguna Seca

De Angelis Replace Spies at Laguna Seca

De Angelis Replace Spies at Laguna Seca
Siena – Alex de Angelis will get the chance to perform again in the MotoGP class. Not yet recovered Ben Spies made ​​De Angelis will race for Pramac Ducati in MotoGP United States.

Spies is still struggling with a shoulder injury after a severe accident at Malaysian MotoGP, in October last year. He can follow the race in Qatar and Austin this year, but then absent.

In the last five series, Spies position was replaced by a Ducati test rider, Michele Pirro. Pirro appeared tolerable and able to get 30 points from the five series.

But, Pirro will not be able to fill the position of U.S. Spies in MotoGP, July 21. The reason, he should follow the test session with Ducati at the Misano Circuit, July 23 to 25.

Therefore, the Pramac Ducati rider pointing De Angelis as a substitute at Laguna Seca. Incidentally, De Angelis also had no agenda on July 21 for the Moto2 class was contested at Laguna Seca.

De Angelis is now competing in the Moto2 and defend the Forward Racing team. Previously, it appeared San Marino rider in the MotoGP class with the Honda Gresini in 2008 and 2009. She also appeared in three series with Interwetten Honda in 2010 to replace the injured Hiroshi Aoyama.

Meanwhile, Spies is still undergoing treatment is expected to comeback in MotoGP Indianapolis, 18 August. The next MotoGP series is the German MotoGP at the Sachsenring circuit, July 14.

While in Jakarta, Frank Lampard Can Special Practice Session

While in Jakarta, Frank Lampard Can Special Practice Session

Selama di Jakarta, Frank Lampard Dapat Sesi Latihan Khusus

Gelandang serang Chelsea, Frank Lampard beberapa waktu lalu sempat dikabarkan mengalami cedera sehingga ia tidak dimainkan saat Chelsea menggelar pertandingan persahabatan melawan Timnas Malaysia dalam rangka tur Asia mereka beberapa waktu lalu.

Kabar ini akhirnya membuat para penggemar Chelsea di Jakarta kecewa karena batal menyaksikan Super Frank berlaga di Stadion Utama Gelora Bung Karno pada Kamis (25/7) besok. Pasalnya, pihak Chelsea memang mengumumkan bahwa Lampard kemungkinan besar tidak akan dimainkan.

Namun kabar itu kini mulai memberikan harapan agar Lampard dapat ikut berlaga melawan Indonesia All Star nanti. Dalam laman resminya, Chelsea mengatakan bahwa selama di Jakarta Lampard mendapatkan porsi dan sesi latihan khusus.

Hal ini juga terlihat saat mereka menggelar latihan tertutup di SUGBK semalam (23/7). Lampard tampak berlatih terpisah dari rekan-rekan lainnya. Ia pun juga lebih sering mengahbiskan sesi latihan bersama pelatih Jose Mourinho.

“Ada kabar baik, Frank Lampard mampu menyelesaikan latihan tersendiri. Ia diharapkan juga bisa tampil pada pertandingan Kamis nanti setelah tidak bermain pada dua pertandingan sebelumnya,” tulis Chelsea di laman resmi mereka

Red Bull Add Vettel contract

Red Bull Add Vettel contract

Milton Keynes – Sebastian Vettel will not move the team until the end of season 2015. World champions in the last three seasons it has just extended his contract with Red Bull.

Vettel agreed last contract with Red Bull lasts until 2014. Although still leaves one more season, Red Bull who did not want to lose the valuable asset it has been handed a new deal until the end of season 2015.

“Infiniti Red Bull Racing is pleased to confirm that the world champion Sebastian Vettel has extended his contract for a few years until 2015,” Red Bull said in a statement as reported by Crash.

Vettel to join Red Bull in 2009, where he immediately finished the season in second place final standings. One season later he appeared dominant and won the F1 world champion, successfully defended in the successful 2011 and 2012 seasons.

With the lead now 36 points clear of his nearest rival, Vettel has a chance to equal the record of Juan Manuel Fangio as the rider who became world champion four times in a row. Only Michael Schumacher who had the most consecutive world title, which is as much as five times from 2000 to 2004.

Throughout his career, Vettel (25 years) have reached 29 wins, 51 podiums and 39 pole positions collect.

It’s late July Hingis Will Return to Competitive Tennis Arena

It’s late July Hingis Will Return to Competitive Tennis Arena

California – Still remember with Martina Hingis? Former world tennis queen was planning a comeback to the tennis world. Not to a single party ever menjulangkan name, but the doubles where he also has achievements okay.

Hingis, who had won five Grand Slam singles titles, will return to action in the world of tennis in Southern California Open tournament on July 27-August 4.

In the tournament, the Swiss-born tennis player 32 years ago it would pair up with Slovakian tennis player Daniela Hantuchova.

“I’m really looking forward to get back into a competitive game in Southern California Open,” said Hingis in the WTA website and quoted by Reuters.

“The spirit is still very rough and bersaingku I please be on the field,” continued the woman who occupies the WTA rankings even when he was barely 17 years old.

Hingis, who won the Australian Open and Wimbledon at the age of 16 years, retreating from the world of tennis in 2003 due to an ankle injury. At that time he was only 22 years old.

In 2006, he decided to return to the tennis world. He retired again in 2007 after tested positive for cocaine. Hingis was sentenced to two years despite never insisted on taking the banned substance.

Discourse comeback to the tennis world had inception in 2010. At that time he claimed to have been looking for a doubles partner to get back into action to competitive tennis.

In women’s doubles, Hingis scored nine grand slam titles. He also never won a Grand Slam title in mixed doubles.

Surviving Fabregas, Neymar Shines

Surviving Fabregas, Neymar Shines

FC Barcelona captain, Carles Puyol, feel confident if his team midfielder, Cesc Fabregas will stay at the Nou Camp, as bersinarnya new striker, Neymar.
Reports emerged later if Manchester United continue to pursue Fabregas, although two of them have rejected bid Blaugrana. With known circumstances, Puyol assess if 26-year-old midfielder will not leave.
“I do not think Fabregas will leave Barcelona,” said the Spanish international defender was brief.
In addition, it also supports Neymar so quickly impressed with his new club. Insistence smelling support was expressed, after assessing the ability of the 21-year-old Brazilian was outstanding.
“Neymar is an exceptional player. He was young, just have not gotten a lot of experience. But he was ready to play for Barcelona. “

After Napoli, Reina to Barca?

After Napoli, Reina to Barca?

Loaned to Napoli for a season, it seems there would be no way back to Liverpool for Pepe Reina at the end of next season.
Spanish goalkeeper was finally officially released to the runner-up camp Serie A on loan for a year. Reds manager, Brendan Rodgers calls for financial reasons the club was behind his decision to give up Reina to San Paolo.
But according to The Daily Star, Reina likely will not return to Anfield if lending period is completed. Sources close to the player claim he will only return the cat to Barcelona next summer.
Reina reportedly already signed a pre-contract to return to the home club. He will instantly right on time digaet current Blaugrana goalkeeper Victor Valdes pull of the Nou Camp at the end of summer 2014 contract. [bnt]

Ben Spies Pessimistic Can Go Faster

Ben Spies Pessimistic Can Go Faster

Ben Spies. (Foto: Daylife)

BOLOGNA – Ben Spies said that he would come back down to race with Pramac Ducati at Indianapolis MotoGP series on 16-18 August, Spies admitted that his condition was in good condition.

Spies has indeed been absent long enough after a severe shoulder injury since the accident at the Malaysian MotoGP series 2012. Spies who had been absent for seven series this season admitted injury had recovered.

“For the first time in months, I felt very happy because my shoulder in a very good condition. Decision is best right back in the moment. Doctors say that my recovery goes according to plan, so I wanted to get back at Indy with conditions 100 percent, “he said.

Spies who resigned from the Yamaha Factory Racing at the end of last year, not sure I can achieve good results in his debut later. The reason, he has gone through a lot of races this season.

“I missed so many races, and I do not ever be 100 percent. Now I am more confident about my recovery. However I am not sure I can directly go fast, since I had not been driving,” he said as reported by MCN.

About his future, Spies admits she still has a contract until 2014 with the Ducati satellite team. He also just want to focus and not think about the race will move to gossip today.

“There are so many rumors about what I would do in the future, but I just laugh to read it all on the internet. Obviously, I was ready to back away,” he concluded.

Libya Bans Soccer Team Women Competed in Germany

Libya Bans Soccer Team Women Competed in Germany

Women’s national team soccer Libya will most likely fail to participate in Discover Football tournament in Germany which starts on Saturday (07/20/2013).

This event will bring together women’s soccer team from Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, Tunisia, and Germany. The German government funded the tournament is to be a meeting of Middle East women’s soccer players since 2011.

However, the Libyan Football Federation, the reason the tournament was held in the middle of the month of Ramadan, stating that the country’s women’s team can not go to Germany.

“The federation said we could not go to Germany because he was fasting. We’d love to go, but the federation banned, “said midfielder Hadhoum el-Alabed.

El-Alabed (37), which is the most senior player in the squad Libya and have studied in Liverpool, said the ban was a matter of destroying the dream of social change after the fall of Moammar Khadaffy.

“The other teams could go to Berlin, then why can not we? All players cry when we federated states can not go, “said El-Alabed

Earlier, the Libyan Football Federation has given the green light for her team compete in Germany. However, they later changed their minds.

“We are currently in Ramadan. We are not opposed to women’s soccer, “said Secretary General of the Libyan Football Federation Nasser Ahmad.

Difficulties for women Libya football team is like no end. Before prohibited competed, they also received threats from radical Islamic groups.

This threat makes El-Alabed et al had to practice in secret, always on the move, and not infrequently they have to practice under the protection of the army.

In June, the group Ansar al-Sharia, which is related to the murder of the U.S. ambassador in Benghazi, issued a fatwa condemning women’s soccer.

“It’s (women’s soccer) is a matter that we can not accept because it is not in accordance with Islamic law,” the group said.

“Football makes women should be open most of his body and wearing a dress that is unacceptable,” added Ansar al-Sharia.

A leading cleric Libya, Salim Jabar, even urged that country women’s soccer team was dissolved.

“This team is made up of tall beautiful women and it’s not necessary this country,” said Jabar.

“Since the first day they join the team, they’ve sold themselves and give a sense of shame to their families,” he added.

In the reign of Khadaffy, women were allowed to play football masiih although in a limited format. They only play indoors away from public sight.

This prohibition also regrettable coach Emmad El-Fadeih. He said all the players have to follow the rules by wearing gym clothes and no socks and covered shorts.

“They also wear the hijab,” said El-Fadeih.

Although Libya is almost certainly not going to go to Germany, the committee said that the place for Libya remains open.

“We’ve heard what happened. We will wait for further developments, “said a spokesman for Discover Football, Johanna Kosters.

Raikkonen: 2014 Will Be Tough Choice

Raikkonen: 2014 Will Be Tough Choice

Silverstone – Formula-1 driver Kimi Raikkonen claimed to face difficult choices in the 2014 season. Raikkonen was in a dilemma to choose between Lotus team remain in or move to Red Bull as his new team in the 2014 season.
Raikkonen with Lotus contract will expire at the end of this season. While Red Bull has a vacancy driver in connection with the confirmation that Mark Webber will leave F1 at the end of 2013.
»It was not an easy decision,” said the Finn told the official F1 website, Formula1.com, Friday, June 28, 2013. »It’s not the first time I faced a different choice, and then had to take one of the best choices.”
Raikkonen added, »It is hard to say and choose the best one, let alone a matter of right or wrong decisions, only us who know everything.”
The 33-year-old racer was F1 world champion in 2007. He returned to F1 in 2012 after an absence of two years after trying to rally and Nascar competition. Raikkonen admitted Lotus is part of his life since returning to F1 in 2012.
»Lotus is perfect for me, without them I could not go back to F1,” said Raikkonen. »Lotus therefore a boon for the return of my career in F1, but there are some things that should fulfill your to improve my career.”